Saturday, March 17, 2012

Shimmering Shamrock

Of course, I go all out for holiday's, because they're an excuse for me to wear intense makeup to school, and people aren't allowed to think that it's really weird. Or at least not allowed to tell me. Unfortunately, this year, St. Patrick's Day is Saturday, but I probably wouldn't wear glitter to school anyway just because it's uncomfortable...







Eyes:
  • Coastal Scents Camo Quad in medium (White concealer)
  • Bh Cosmetics 88 Matte palette
  • Inglot Eyeshadow 340
  • MAC Shimmermoss
  • Eyelash Glue
  • Coastal Scents Sea Green glitter
  • Sugarpill Magpie
  • Urban Decay Perversion Eyeliner
  • Lancome Hypnose Mascara

3 comments:

  1. Love it! The glitter is rockin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't viewed the tutorial yet, but i LOVE the green and like Jasmine said, it's rockin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty girl! You need more than 27 followers!

    ReplyDelete