Saturday, July 2, 2016

July TBR

And here I am coming to you from the (dis)comforts of vacation! I'm not sure if this will give me more or less time to read, but I'm going to make the same list either way, so what does it matter?

 
 The Rise and Fall of a Theater Geek by Seth Rudetsky

 As it's now the 2nd of July, I've already finished this one. Yesterday. But it's still a July book!

Inherit the Wind by Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee

 ...Already read this one too. But only about an hour ago, so it's fine.

 
 The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas

 This one I want to read because it's my mom's favorite book and I never read classics. And it's one of the only books I brought with me so I have no choice. Probably going to start it tomorrow.

 The Zoo Story by Edward Albee

 Mostly because the only plays I brought with me are an anthology of Edward Albee plays. And Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf is one of my favorites, so I have high hopes for this must-read.

 More Than This by Patrick Ness

 I've heard this is really good. But mostly, it's because it doesn't really belong on my color shelf because of the  black and white, but it doesn't belong on my black and white shelf either because of the bright yellow. So I need to move it onto my 'read' author last name organized shelf.

Then, lastly, (the list will be longer once I get back home and have more to work with) I'm putting a fanfiction on here. Why? Well, because it's 347K words and it's been taking me months  to read! And so this month, I am going to finish it. The fandom is Pokémon and the title is The Sun Soul by 50caliberchaos. And honestly, that will probably take up more of my reading time this vacation than most of these books. But we'll see.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment