Another neutral look! Well, relatively neutral. I love navy blue liner with a passion, because blue is just about the prettiest color against brown eyes. And it looks normal until you look close up, and then it looks like you lined your eyes with sapphire. Or cobalt. By the way, when I was looking up a picture for cobalt in google images, one of the first pictures that came up was a blue tarantula. I almost died. And here's the look!
Erm... Awkward. I don't really remember at all. I'll try anyway, though!\
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
- Urban Decay Book of Shadows 4 palette; Skimp, Midnight Cowgirl, Zephyr.
- Urban Decay Naked Palette; Naked, Smog
- Urban Decay Binge eyeliner
- L'Oreal quad in Cobalt Smokes (Dark blue and darker blue shades.)
- Urban Decay Perversion eyeliner
- Urban Decay curling mascara
Sorry if those products are completely wrong... I did that look everyday for about a week, using different products each time trying to get it to look better and better. I decided that more golden-yellow colors make for better contrast, I think. It doesn't help that I did the look a while ago too. I'm going to try to come up with some product reviews next. I know that everyone loves tutorials and looks the best, but I have a lot of pictures backed up in my camera, and most of them are products. I do have looks too, so don't worry about that either.
Hope ya'll are having a fabulous Saturday! Oh, and I went to LUSH for the first time today. That place is expensive! I don't know how you guys go to it so often. Well, hopefully the face bar I got there will do something for my disaster of a face. Screw you acne!