Sunday, January 27, 2013

Kiss the Girl

Here is a look that I could have sworn I made a post about. I made a tutorial for this look months ago, and I thought that I made a blog post at about the same time... But I was looking for it, and now I don't believe that I ever got around to it! So, here's my long lost Ariel look, even though at the time, I didn't know that that's what I was doing with it, or that it was my Youtube first birthday! 




Yes, I'm using the camera that distorts my face. Ugh. Ah well, it shows that 
colors well. Just remember that's not what my face really looks like!


 Ahh! Sparkles!







Eyes:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • MAC Surf the Ocean pigment stack (the light green, and I believe a bit of the silver)
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette
  • Aromaleigh Colette
  • MAC Studio Fix powder C3
  • Urban Decay Perversion liquid liner
  • Elf black gel liner
  • Covergirl Lashblast volume mascara
Cheeks:
  • Revlon Rose Rapture
Lips:
  • Revlon Petal lipstick
  • Random NYX lipgloss 


This look ended up being so pretty and so sparkly.  You have to check out my tutorial for it, just so that you can see all of the sparkles better. This is why I love loose eyeshadows; the finish is always so beautiful.  Unfortunately, I find that they tend to transfer everywhere, but hey, who doesn't want sparkles everywhere?  

I'm going to do a product review/major swatch session for some of my Aromaleigh eyeshadows soon.  The company went away for a while, about a year or two, but now they're back! You guys really, really should order from them, because that purple color (Colette) is stunning. It has purple and blue shimmers everywhere, and you can actually see them after you apply it.  

I hope that you guys liked this look, and I really hope that I haven't posted it before and just wasn't able to find it.  If you have have any requests for looks, please ask! It really motivates me.  Anyway, love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment