So, I saw this on Melissa's blog and I decided that this was a good opportunity for you all to get to know me better and space out the beauty posts!
001. Real Name: Anjum
002. Nickname(s): Ugh, I hate these: Mujna, Mujjy, Jum-Jum, Muj.
003. Age: 15
004. Horoscope: Taurus
005. Male or Female: Female
006. Elementary: Can't say
007. Middle School: Can't say.
008. High School: Can't say.
009. College School: Haven't been and I haven't the foggiest as to where.
010. Hair color: Dark brown
011. Long or Short: Long
012. Loud or Quiet: Completely depends on who I'm with.
013. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans! I hate loose clothes!
014. Phone or Camera: Probably camera, actually. Just for my makeup people, and I'm sure I'm alone on this
015. Health Freak: Not a freak, but the most so in my family.
016. Drink or Smoke: Neither, ever.
017. Do you have a crush on someone: Not right now.
018. Eat or Drink: I do both everyday.
019. Piercings: Just normal ear piecing.
020. Tattoos: Nope.
021. Social or Anti-Social: I'm very good at both.
022. Righty or lefty: Righty.
023. First piercing: Ears in 6th grade.
024. First relationship: I was 'asked out' for the first time in 6th grade.
025. First Best Friend: Don't have one.
026. First Award: We got little Indian paper headbands in preschool with out good deeds on them. Other than that, probably a 'good job' sticker in elementary school.
027. First Kiss: ...Pathetic. Actually, I don't really mind, but nope. Haven't had it yet.
028. First Pet: Uh, I had a few pets from the moment I was born, but I only really know for sure of a cat named Graygray, her brother, Blackie. Yes, and adult named them.
029. First Big Vacation: I went to Pakistan when I was 4 for a wedding. I may have gone on one before that, but I don't remember.
030. First Love at first sight: Nope.
031. First Big Birthday: Like a party? Probably 5, I don't know!
032. First Surgery: Never. I got an MRI last year, though.
033. First sport you joined: Cross country freshman year.
This or That
034. Orange or Apple juice: Orange.
035. Rock or Rap: Rock (as in rock opera. As in RENT.)
036. Country or Screamo: Country.
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: Uh, I actually don't think I've ever heard NSYNC. I did like the Arthur Backstreet boys movie when I was little, though.
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: Christina Aguilera.
039. Night or Day: Whichever I'm least tired in.
040. Sun or Moon: Moon.
041. TV or Internet: Internet has T.V.... Kinda obvious.
042. Playstation or xbox: Wii
043. Kiss or hug: Hug, I guess. Right now.
044. Iguana or turtle: Turtle
045. Spider or bee: Bumble bee. The Transformer!
046. Fall or spring: Fall
047. Limewire or iTunes: iTunes
048. Soccer or baseball: Soccer.
049. Eating: I just had dinner...
050. Drinking: Nothing. Water, most recently, though.
051. Excitement level: 30%
052. I’m about to: Post this, then procrastinate more on all the studying I have to do.
053. Listening to: The sound of rain.
054. Plan for today: Study science crap and precalc crap.
055. Waiting for: Myself to die due to studying.
056. Energy Level: 30%
057. Thinking of someone: I wasn't until now!
058. Want kids?: Yes.
059. Want to get married?: Yes... But...
060. When?: I'd honestly prefer mid-twenties, but it probably won't happen.
061. How many kids do you want: 2, probably.
062. Any name on the mind: I have a whole list! I love lists.
063. What did you want to be when you were little: A singer, or a Pokemon trainer.
064. Careers in mind: I don't know! Stop bothering me! Wait, wrong person.
065. Mellow future or wild: Probably mellow/stressed.
066. Something you would never try: Anything involving spiders.
067. When do you want to die: Kinda morbid, eh?
068. Lips or Eyes: Eyes, always.
069. Romantic or Funny?: Both.
070. Shorter or Taller?: Taller
071. Protective or Caring?: Caring.
072. Romantic or Spontaneous?: Both.
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?: Abs!
074. Sensitive or Loud?: Sensitive.
075. Hook-up or Relationship?: Relationship.
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?: Neither
077. Muscular or normal: Normal but some definition. Not like a bodybuilder, though!
078. Kissed a stranger: Nope.
079. Broken a bone: Almost.
080. Lost glasses or contacts: Nope.
081. Ran away from home: Nope.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense: Do knitting needles count?
083. Killed somebody: Not recently. ;)
084. Broken some one’s heart: Not to my knowledge.
085. Had your heart broken: Nope.
086. Been arrested: Everyday.
087. Cried when someone died: My cat.
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: Hasn't everyone?
Do you believe in
089. Yourself: Yes.
090. Miracles: Not really.
091. Love at first sight: Not really.
092. Heaven: ? No.
093. Santa Claus: What are you trying to say?
094. Tooth Fairy: Nope.
095. Kiss in the first date: Nope.
096. Angels: Nope.
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now?: I like being with people...
098. Are you seriously happy with where you’re in life now?: No.
099. Do you believe in God?: No, but I could talk about this forever. It's a wee bit more complicated than that, but no.
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people: That ain't a question! And, I have no one to tag, and 10 people probably won't even see this, so just do it if you see this, and you can say that Anjum tagged you.
I hope you guys learned something interesting about me! Maybe? Anyone? Alright.