Hey Guys! So, someone on Beautylish asked for someone to do a look inspired by this headband...
And of course I volunteered! I'm always game for tutorial requests, and this was such a fun one. It also made me realize that I do a lot of looks with blue in them, so maybe my next one will have to be based on a different color... Any ideas?
Ugh, the pictures don't do this look justice. But don't worry! I have a tutorial coming up on it soon! Just been having computer issues... again. Well, always. Luckily, they're always an easy fix. Anyway, look for that in the close future.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
- Rimmel Eyeliner in Sable
- NARS Coconut Grove eyeshadow
- Hard Candy Peace eyeshadow duo (lighter side)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Inglot Eyeshadow 371
- Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
- Coastal Scents gel eyeliner in True Black
- Revlon Grow Luscious mascara