Saturday, February 25, 2012

Blue Skies

 Hey Guys! So, someone on Beautylish asked for someone to do a look inspired by this headband...

And of course I volunteered! I'm always game for tutorial requests, and this was such a fun one.  It also made me realize that I do a lot of looks with blue in them, so maybe my next one will have to be based on a different color... Any ideas?


Ugh, the pictures don't do this look justice.  But don't worry! I have a tutorial coming up on it soon! Just been having computer issues... again. Well, always. Luckily, they're always an easy fix.  Anyway, look for that in the close future. 







Eyes:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
  • Rimmel Eyeliner in Sable
  • NARS Coconut Grove eyeshadow
  • Hard Candy Peace eyeshadow duo (lighter side)
  • Urban Decay Naked Palette
  • Inglot Eyeshadow 371
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
  • Coastal Scents gel eyeliner in True Black
  • Revlon Grow Luscious mascara
Toodle-loo!

3 comments:

  1. Hello from australia! New follower here!! Found you through beautylish! Impressive eye make up look, I can tell the similarities with the headband and the make up!

    If you have time please come visit my blog @ The Ugly Moments! looking forward to more post!

    xo kerker

    ReplyDelete