Monday, May 28, 2012

Florida Sunrise

Hey! It's been a while since I've done a look, and I want to start doing a lot more on this blog.  I know that everyone does these typical sunset looks with these colors, but I liked how this turned out, and this is what I felt like doing, so here you go.  Also, it's about to be summer break, and I think that this is what everyone thinks of when they think of summer, right? Enjoy!




Finally a full face shot, huh? I finally figured out how to make them look okay; they used to be awful.








Eyes:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Coastal Scents white concealer
  • Revlon Cream Eyeshadow Quad in Copper Canyon. (It sucks, by the way)
  • Sugarpill Flamepoint eyeshadow
  • Inglot Square AMC eyeshadow #60
  • Wet 'n Wild Blue Had Me at Hello palette
  • Inglot Square Matte eyeshadow #340 (I think)
  • MAC Surf the Ocean Crushed Metallic Pigment set (the mint one)
  • Urban Decay Perversion liquid eyeliner
  • Urban Decay Perversion pencil eyeliner
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette
  • Ardell Lashes: 109
Cheeks:
  • Benefit Hoola bronzer
  • Estee Lauder Peach Nuance blush
Lips:
  • MAC Lush Amber

 So, I hope you guys liked the look and are excited to be seeing a lot more of them. And maybe you're excited to see my face? Haha. This look was really fun for me to do, and it was an excuse to go shopping, because I had to buy new lash glue (Duo really is the best!) and new lashes. Not an impressive haul, but I've done enough shopping this weekend anyway.  

I hope you guys all had a great memorial day, and if you don't celebrate it where you live, I hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love this look! So gorgeous :) You're a talented makeup artist

    ReplyDelete