Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Crashing Waves

 Two looks two days in a row? What's this? Very strange... 

Well, this look is for the Makeupbee Inglot tropical looks competition, and I'd really appreciate a vote, so if you want to you can right here.  This look was obviously inspired by the ocean, and I tried to make the liner look kind of like a wave. It only sort of worked, but I think that it looks okay, regardless of it's lack of resemblance to an actual wave.  Be your own judge for that, though. 

 



So, my face looks sort of weird in this picture... But I thought that the eyes 
looked good, so I put it in anyway.








Eyes:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • Urban Decay Clash shadow pencil
  • Urban Decay Zero eyeliner
  • MAC Climate Blue eyeshadow
  • Urban Decay Hijack from the Book of Shadows IV palette
  • MAC Surf the Ocean Crushed Pigment Stack (navy shade)
  • Wet 'n Wild Blue Had Me at Hello
  • Urban Decay Moonshine cream eyeshadow
  • Sephora pearl eyeshadow
  • Urban Decay Perversion eyeliner
  • Clinique mascara
  • Urban Decay mascara
Cheeks:
  • Benefit Hoola bronzer
  • Estee Lauder Peach Nuance blush
  • Elf Candid Coral blush
Lips:
  • MAC Lush Amber





 I hope you liked how this turned out! Not exactly wearable, but if you just took off the eyeliner, then it's a really pretty smoky eye. Very, very metallic.  Usually I hate frosty colors on the brow bone, but they're growing more and more on me.

If you have any look requests, I'm kind of on a kick with them right now, so feel free to ask! Oh, and I want to start doing a series, because they're really fun, so if you have any ideas for those, that would be great too. Talk to you soon!

1 comment: