I'm so sorry that I've been so MIA on this blog, and even more on Youtube... I don't even have a very good excuse. Well, except that I've been gone for about a week to West Virginia on a service project, and this is the look that I wore on the way there, hence the name. I don't think that I have too many neutral looks on this blog, so enjoy!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe
- MAC Club
- L'Oreal Cobalt Smokes quad
- Urban Decay Gunmetal eyeshadow
- Urban Decay Creep eyeshadow
- Highlighter from a no-name palette
- Urban Decay Perversion eyeliner
- Some random mascara...
Okay, so it's really just a basic smokey eye... Well, it's not even really a smokey eye, it just has the colors of one. And it was only really inspired by using MAC Club as my transition color, and I think that it works really well since the green reflex in it gives it a pretty cool tone to it. Maybe it wasn't the best look to wear for 8 hours in the car, though. Hope that you guys have fun vacations this summer, and feel free to tell me about them in the comments!