Saturday, April 23, 2011

L'Oreal Cobalt Smokes

So, the other day, I was digging through my stash of eyeshadows, looking for a navy blue, and even with my plethora of makeup-- especially eyeshadow- I couldn't find one.  So I ran off to Target with my mom and bought this


L'Oreal quad in Cobalt Smokes.  I believe that it was about $6.00.  The pigmentation is varied, though the gray is the sheerest.  All colors do a lot better with a base of a similar color, and the colors in the quad work very well together.


Okay, imagine the crease being darker, and some blue in the lower portion as well as in the outer corner.

Products used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay eyeliner in Straydog blended as a base
MAC Espresso through the crease
The grey color on the lid
The pearl color on the inner corner
The medium blue in the crease and outer corner
NARS Coconut Grove in the outer v
Revlon single eyeshadow in Vintage Lace as a brow highlight
Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero on the waterline
Some Wet 'n Wild mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment