Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Blogger Tag

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's a little wavy on the top layer, but the bottom layer is pretty much stick straight.  It curls when it's shorter, though.
2. What is your natural hair color?
Dark brown.  People always call it black, but it's definitely not!

3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I've never dyed my hair. I would go to a salon, though, especially since I would have to bleach my hair to do anything with it.

4. How often do you wash your hair?
I wash my hair every other day.  Sometimes I use leave-in conditioner.

5. Do you wear the same hair style everyday, or do you change it?
I do nothing to my hair, every day. Always down and nothing. I don't even brush it. 

6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do it myself. I've only been to a salon 3 times for nails, I think.

7. How often do you change your nail polish?
Once a week, give or take.

8. Do you polish your toes just in the summer, or in the winter too?
All the time, but I don't replace them very often in the winter.

9. How long does it take you to put your make up on?
Eh, about 20 min- 30 min.

10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
My eyes so that I can cover up any fallout. 

11. Do you 'collect' make up or just buy what you need?
Uh, I go through fazes when I collect, but I hate spending money, so I don't collect too much anymore.

12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Never anymore. I sometimes wore half-lashes last year, though.

13. Do you do a full face of make up everyday?
Yes.  Except for weekends that I'm not doing anything. So, yeah, everyday.

14. Do you wear make up when you're home alone or with family?
Home, no, but I don't take off my makeup as soon as I get home, or anything.

15. Will you leave the house without make up on? 
I guess, but I don't really.

16. How many high-end products do you have?
Quite a few, especially Urban Decay, but really not that extensive, I don't thing. 

17. How often do you wash your make up brushes?
Not often enough. It's a problem.

18. Do you plan your outfit the night before or when you get dressed?
When I get dressed, unless it's something special.

19. How often do you change your handbag?
Almost never.

20. What time do you get up and go to sleep?
I wake up at 5:30, go to sleep sometime between 10:30 and 11:30 depending on if I decide to do my homework or not.

21. How often do you work out?
Rarely, but I've been dancing like crazy the past two days for dance auditions for school. Driving me crazy!

22.Left handed or right handed?
Right.

23. How tall are you?
5' 4''

24. Do you speak a foreign language?
Some Spanish.  A couple words here and there of German, Italian, French, and Latin.

25. How often are you on blogger?
Almost everyday, whether it's making posts or looking at other people's blogs.

26. Do you read the comments on your blog?
Yes! I reply too! It's so exciting!

27. Do you keep a list of products to try, from other peoples blogs?
I always keep things in mind, but like I said: I don't really buy that much anymore.

28. What is your favorite colour?
Teal! I love making lists of my favorite colors, though. I love jewel tones, though.

29. What made you start blogging?
I wanted to start doing something, but I wasn't ready to start making videos yet, so I thought that this would be a good way to start.

30. How do you get ideas for blog posts?
I don't think that my posts are particularly creative... I don't really need inspiration for them. Just inspiration for looks and stuff. All I do is looks, nails, and reviews. And the occasional tag. If you have any requests though, leave them below!

I tag anyone and everyone! Comment below if you do it!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post - lots of interesting tidbits! Good luck with your dance auditions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so nervous! But I got called back for singing, so yay!

      Delete