Monday, February 18, 2013

Revlon Colorstay Topcoat

Simple easy review.


Revlon Colorstay topcoat.  This has been a relatively popular topcoat as of late, and so I decided to give it a try, since I haven't found that holy grail topcoat yet.  When I first applied it, I really liked it.  It's relatively thin and the brush is good, so it's easy to apply.  Additionally, it doesn't chip, tip wear isn't that bad and it stays glossy.  Sounds perfect right?

Wrong! When I first wore it, I noticed something really weird. Something that had never happened to me before.  My nail polish got weird little cracks in it. Little tiny fault lines all over the place.  At first, I had no idea what it was from, but then after wearing the top coat a few times, I realized that it was the topcoat.  It makes my nail polish crack! And look kind of terrible. And I have no idea how ti fix it.  I'll post a picture of this weird... thing when I get the chance.

Anyway, I don't recommend this top coat at all. I've heard only good things about it, but this is way too weird to recommend at all.

Has your nail polish ever cracked?

No comments:

Post a Comment