Another Disney look! This one is Cinderella. And, horror of horrors, I actually made a video for it. Yeah. Unbelievable, huh?
I'm wondering if maybe I should do a series on how to wear unwearable colors on your eyes in a way that's flattering. Colors like pink, red, yellow, orange, frosty blue, etc. Because I think that the yellow here really works! Tell me what you think about that.
I know that the quality on this photo is really weird, but I kind of like it!
And as opposed to the last look that I posted, here is a picture of
my face with the camera that doesn't make me look weird! Yay!
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Urban Decay cream eyeshadow in Moonshine
- Wet 'n Wild Blue Had Me at Hello palette
- Inglot 60 AMC
- NYC face primer (to help the glitter stick)
- LA Splash Gaudy glitter
- Elf black liquid eyeliner
- Wet 'n Wild white pencil eyeliner
- Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania palette
- Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette
- Urban Decay Binge eyeliner
- Revlon Photoready 3D mascara
- Cover Girl Natural Rose blush
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Benefit High Beam highlighter
- Revlon Candy Pink lipstick
- MAC She-Zam Dazzleglass
Can I just take a moment to say how bad this one look was for my eyes? I tried it once on my left eye, didn't work out, so I had to take it off and fix my face. That didn't make my eye happy. But then the successful look! I had eyeliner all over my inner tear duct for the whole video! Poor eyes.
Well, I hope that you guys liked this look more than my eyes did. I was actually really happy to do a video again... I didn't realize that I missed it. I really hope to continue making videos, whether it's makeup, or singing, or something else. Anyway, what Disney character do you think that I should do next? I'm thinking maybe Mulan? I've had an idea for her for a while... So we'll see.