Monday, February 4, 2013

My Own Little Corner

Another Disney look! This one is Cinderella.  And, horror of horrors, I actually made a video for it. Yeah. Unbelievable, huh?

I'm wondering if maybe I should do a series on how to wear unwearable colors on your eyes in a way that's flattering. Colors like pink, red, yellow, orange, frosty blue, etc.  Because I think that the yellow here really works!  Tell me what you think about that. 




I know that the quality on this photo is really weird, but I kind of like it!

And as opposed to the last look that I posted, here is a picture of 
my face with the camera that doesn't make me look weird! Yay! 




Eyes:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  •  Urban Decay cream eyeshadow in Moonshine
  • Wet 'n Wild Blue Had Me at Hello palette
  • Inglot 60 AMC
  • NYC face primer (to help the glitter stick)
  • LA Splash Gaudy glitter
  • Elf black liquid eyeliner
  • Wet 'n Wild white pencil eyeliner
  • Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania palette
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm palette
  • Urban Decay Binge eyeliner
  • Revlon Photoready 3D mascara

Cheeks:
  • Cover Girl Natural Rose blush
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Benefit High Beam highlighter

Lips:
  • Revlon Candy Pink lipstick
  • MAC She-Zam Dazzleglass



 Can I just take a moment to say how bad this one look was for my eyes? I tried it once on my left eye, didn't work out, so I had to take it off and fix my face. That didn't make my eye happy. But then the successful look! I had eyeliner all over my inner tear duct for the whole video! Poor eyes.  

Well, I hope that you guys liked this look more than my eyes did. I was actually really happy to do a video again... I didn't realize that I missed it.  I really hope to continue making videos, whether it's makeup, or singing, or something else.  Anyway, what Disney character do you think that I should do next? I'm thinking maybe Mulan? I've had an idea for her for a while... So we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment