Tuesday, June 7, 2016

June TBR

TBR stands for to be read. Now let's hop to it!

I've already read I Used To Write On Walls by Bekah Brunstetter. Spoiler: it wasn't good.

I am currently listening to the audiobook of Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris. I'm almost done with it.


I've already started The Crucible by Arthur Miller. Must-read for any theatre student.


And I've already  started The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North. I thought it looked interesting because My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares is one of my favorite books and they have a similar theme. And cover, strangely enough.

https://images.bwwstatic.com/columnpic6/204B493BF-B792-414E-100A5FEF180B946D.jpg

Tennessee William's Cat On A Hot Tin Roof. Because every actor should read/see/be in every single one of Tennesee William's plays.  And...I own this one, so I should probably hop to reading it. Plus, who can say no to cats!?

Bossypants by Tina Fey. Because I'm almost done with my current audiobook and I want one to replace it. Luckily, this one seems to be on YouTube! This one I only intend to start in June, not finish.


Disgraced by Ayad Akhtar. Apparently this play is kind of a big deal. Also, it involves my culture, which I don't do nearly enough to educate myself on, so I'd like to see what it has to offer there.


This book was a gift from a friend for Christmas 2014. Haven't read it yet. Basically, I suck. But apparently the main girl in it writes fanfiction and that's right up my alley, so I really can't wait to read it. Especially because, according to BookTube, this book is very well-liked. Can't wait!

Must-read novel for a theatre geek because it was written by Seth Rudetsky. If you don't know who he is, obviously you're not a theatre geek. Looks like a nice, easy read. Can't wait for this one either!

I hope to read more this month, especially with an upcoming vacation, but who can ever tell? These are all the ones that I want to expect out of myself for right now. No need to freak myself out!




No comments:

Post a Comment